Spectrum - 480
We are Spectrum boats "Cutting out the middle man to save you thousands"
Our customers can either buy a standard spec or deisgn their own custom Spectrum boat. Choose a hull colour and even the colour of your deck lights.
Come and take a look at our fantastic Spectrum 480 Pilothouse and book yourself in for a Demo!!!!
With a Package price starting from £12999
Please call to arrange your viewing of the new Spectrum 480.
Recent claims of the new spectrum 480 are some of the biggest to have rocked the small boat industry in recent years!!
Spectrum 480 Pilothouse - designed for both boat anglers and people who like active recreation on the water. The Pilothouse has an addition of a high of 1.25 m extended wheelhouse, providing comfort and protection for captain and crew during bad weather.
The Spectrum 480 Pilothouse compares very favourably with the likes of the Quicksilver 500 and Quicksilver Flamingo, but offering far better value for money
Like the Spectrum 480 Cabin, the cockpit features easy-to-clean self draining gel coat non slip flooring. For the serious fisherman out there, there is a bench for additional seating on the starboard side, which can be removed for an even bigger cockpit.
All Packages come with
• Triple stainless steel rod-holders
• Spectrum’s moulded non-slip deck system on all tread areas
• Anodised aluminium framed and glazed front hatch into the cabin
• Teleflex steering system and with a comfortable 5 spoke padded steering wheel
• Navigation lights
• Heavy duty cockpit cover, made from top gun material and vinyl windows
• Two stainless steel mooring cleats on the stern and one to the bow
• An electric bilge pump below deck
• The under-floor buoyancy chamber is foam-filled to give buoyancy even if the hull is holed
• Top quality vinyl cushions for the cabin
• full-length stainless steel grab rails to both sides of the cockpit and a full pulpit to the bow of the boat
• leading 4/stroke and direct injection outboard motors available, all with the manufacturer's 5 year warranty, and all fully-rigged
• Engine locking bolt (this secures the main engine to the transom, and is usually an insurance requirement)
• Spectrum EXT750 Swing fully galvanised road trailer..Features include, heavy duty box section, torsion suspension, rear swinging beam, twin keel rollers, height adjustable winch post, jockey wheel and sturdy hitch. It comes with an Al-ko axle with steel waterproof bearings, 10" wheels and plastic mud gaurds. The EXT750S has twelve height adjustable non-marking nlyon wobbly rollers on aluminium wing brackets, allowing the trailer to support the Spectrum hull shape.
• Ratchet tie-down straps
• High-visibility prop bag
The Tohatsu 40hp 4/stroke Package
The spectrum 480 Pilothouse boat package, as above, fitted with the Tohatsu MFS40 EPTOL 40hp 4/stroke outboard motor with leanburn technology, all fully rigged and ready to go
The modern white hull makes for a clean look and is designed for excellent sea-keeping qualities. Combining a smooth ride with stability. A defined V and reasonably flat bottom with skeg to the stern reduces “weave” at low speeds. Spectrum’s molded non-slip deck system on all tread areas. Navigation lights.
The under-floor buoyancy chamber is foam-filled to give buoyancy even if the hull is holed.
The generous cockpit makes the Spectrum 480 ideal for fishing, diving, and family fun. Furnished with high quality vinyl cushions for all seating. The cockpit has 2 self draining points as well a electric bilge pump below deck.
The windows are polycarbonate and are fastened with stainless steel screws to resist wave impact, an essential feature for seaworthiness.
The Spectrum 480 is equipped as standard with top quality, Teleflex steering system and with a comfortable 5 spoke padded steering wheel.
Deep anchor locker to the bow with drainage. Two heavy duty stainless steel stern cleats are provided in addition to the foredeck mooring Cleat.
The standard equipment includes full-length stainless steel grab rails to both sides of the cockpit and a full pulpit to the bow of the boat.
Inside the cabin there is a comfortable place for crew to shelter from the weather or to have the occasional nights sleep. Cushions are supplied as standard and they can be colour coordinated with the hull of the boat. Anodised aluminium framed and glazed front hatch to provide more light and ventilation into the cabin.